It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. With the Steelers on bye, will you be watching any NFL football this weekend, or will you take a break since it isn’t the Steelers?
2. Through six weeks of the 2021 NFL season, Diontae Johnson leads Chase Claypool in receiving by only 16 yards. Who, either one of these players or someone else, do you think will lead the Steelers in receiving at the end of the season?
3. What/who has been your biggest surprise for the Steelers so far in 2021?
4. What/who has been your biggest disappointment for the Steelers so far in 2021?
5. With 15 sacks through six games, the Steelers are on pace for 43 sacks on the season. At the end of 17 games, do you think they go over or under this number?
6. We are chugging through “pumpkin season” as it seems you can get anything flavored as pumpkin spice. What is your favorite pumpkin flavored food, or do you despise it all? (For example, my favorite is pumpkin donuts at Dunkin’.)
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!