It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being least important and 10 being of maximum importance, how big is the Steelers game vs. the Browns this Sunday?
2. The Steelers have four running backs on the roster right now:
Anthony McFarland Jr.
Benny Snell Jr.
It is unlikely all four get helmets on Sunday, so who would be inactive if you were calling the shots?
3. After a 1-3 start to the season, the Steelers have rattled off two wins in a row. Has this changed your expectations for the season, for good or bad? Explain your answer.
4. The Browns are averaging over 170 yards per game on the ground through 7 games. What is the number of yards the Steelers’ defense has to hold them to for them to win?
5. Do you think what we’ve seen from Ben Roethlisberger is as good as it is going to get this season, or is he still capable of getting better?
6. This Sunday is Halloween, and the candy treats will be everywhere. This is a two-part question:
Rank your Top 5 Halloween candy treats
What is the most underrated candy given out on the holiday?
2. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
4. Peanut M&Ms
Underrated: Baby Ruth
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!