It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. If Zach Banner is taken off IR this week and put back on the 53-man roster, the Steelers will likely have four options at tackle, assuming one of the other players is not cut to make room. In the BTSC version of a game I won’t name due to community guidelines, who would YOU put at each position this week of the options of Chuks Okorafor, Zach Banner, Dan Moore Jr., and Joe Haeg?
2. Following up on the previous question with all the same options, who do you think the STEELERS will play at each position on Sunday, or is it the same?
3. With James Washington ruled out for Sunday’s game, the Steelers find themselves with only four available wide receivers available once again. The previous two weeks they have elevated Cody White from the practice squad, but he is no longer eligible as he has reached the maximum non-COVID elevations and can only be used if signed to the 53-man roster. Which option would you chose for Sunday’s game?
A.) Sign Cody White to the 53-man roster
B.) Elevate a difference wide receiver (either Stephen Sims or Tyler Vaughns)
C.) Roll with only four for this week
4. Stephon Tuitt was photographed at practice today working out (see the tweet below). As some were quick to point out, Tuitt looks much more in “football shape” than he was during the preseason, and he is sporting a hefty knee brace. After seeing this picture, do you think we’re getting closer to ‘Tuitt time’?
Steelers defensive end Stephon Tuitt works out during practice Friday at UPMC Rooney Sports Complex. pic.twitter.com/XuU04SnLca— Matt Freed (@mattfreedpghpg) October 8, 2021
5. The Steelers have been frustrating to watch the last several weeks. Assuming you were able to watch the game, are you someone who turns off the TV (or computer) if they are doing bad, or do you stick it out to the end no matter what? Feel free to give an example.
6. When it comes to watching other sports, I have not viewed one pitch of MLB this season, nor did I watch one dribble of the NBA or one event of the Summer Olympics (which seems sacrilegious for a former collegiate shot-putter, but they don’t cover the event close enough to be worth watching). Yet, I will stop and watch any time Curling or Cornhole is on ‘The Ocho’ or some similar sports channel. With that in mind, what is the most ‘not typically watched’ sport you find (or have found) yourself watching?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!