It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Let’s play a little game, shall we? Below are sets of pending free agents. You can keep one. Say which one you keep, and why?
Mike Hilton or Cam Sutton
JuJu Smith-Schuster or James Conner
Matt Feiler or Alejandro Villanueva
2. Rumors are the NFL salary cap situation is looking better than once thought. I am going to set an OVER/UNDER number for the league’s salary cap number. Say whether you think the overall cap for 2021 will be over, or under, the below number:
OVER/UNDER — $186 million (Current salary cap is $198 million)
3. If the Steelers were to somehow sign J.J. Watt, your reaction would be ________ ?
4. I’m sure most of us have’t already made tens of millions of dollars, but would you take a pay cut in order to live close to and work with an immediate family member?
5. After Kevin Colbert’s comments this week, mainly about Ben Roethlisberger, how do you see his future shaking out? Pick one of the below, and let us know why you chose your answer!
Returns in 2021 with $41M cap hit
Returns in 2021 with new extension
Is released and plays elsewhere
6. I turn 38 years old Saturday, and I find it fascinating how people view their birthdays. Some dread it, and don’t want to even talk about it. Others celebrate like there is no tomorrow. I am someone who appreciates it, doesn’t dread it and enjoys spending time with family. What about you? How do you view your annual trip around the sun?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!