So apparently it was Jeff’s birthday that I was celebrating (a day early) last night. I hope he has as much fun today as I did last night. I also hope that he feels better tomorrow morning than I do as I write this now.
One thing I learned well before my 38th birthday was that pain is generally a bad thing but self inflicted pain is more of a bitter sweet thing. Somehow, I occasionally forget even though I have celebrated more than a dozen 38th bday anniversaries.
Speaking of self inflicted pain, let’s talk the current state of affairs regarding our beloved Steelers...
- After having a few days to digest things, where do you sit with the comments by Kevin Colbert earlier this week about Ben Roethlisberger? This is not a is ‘Ben going to retire, renegotiate or other’ question. This is about the comments themselves. Has the media made too much of them? Not enough? Is KC setting something up with his comments?
- Given that the offensive tackle position is reportedly very well stocked in this years upcoming draft, do you still feel the need to get one in the first 2 rounds or are you comfortable with using a ‘day 3’ choice to fill the need?
- It is also reported that the slot receiver position is also very deep for the draft. With JuJu Smith-Schuster potentially leaving, how do you finish the room? Draft a young stud or resign JuJu to keep a good thing going or bring in a vet to help groom the young talent we have?
- Last week Reno suggested that we discuss the merits of bacon. So, have at it. Is bacon the best ‘condiment’ ( think additional topping) or what? What can top bacon or even come close...
- You have the opportunity to pick one song to tell us something important about you. Which song and why?