Who doesn’t love a good experiment?
Leave it to our resident history teacher to suggest a ‘social-science’ experiment of sorts in the middle of march that doesn’t involve basketball but will hopefully result in some good old madness.
Last week, CHISAP came up with the idea of simply using GIFs to answer the questions. Unfortunately, coral is a coralling piece of coral and will only let us use one gif per comment. So, I will try to include one specific question that must be answered with a gif only please.
To post a gif, you simply hit the gif icon “+ GIF” and a text box will appear. Type in your search into box and watch the gifs populate below. Hit the one you want and it will appear in your comment. Note that you can be creative to get different results. For example, if you wanted to comment about the 8 million JuJu just signed for you could search ‘cash’ or ‘money’. However, anyone can do that so, maybe you search ‘gold’ or ‘dough’ or ...
Anyway, let’s have some fun and see where this take us!
- In typical Steeler fashion today we added 2 very low key signings. Why do some many of you get your hopes up for something you know won’t likely happen?
- How much do you think Ben’s return played a role in JuJu’s return? Did it influence the FO, JuJu or was it more of a coincidence?
- Give us your dark horse player, position, or scenario for our first round pick.
- What one food cooked any other way than on the bbq (and to be clear here I mean the grill, open flame fueled by gas, charcol or wood) is substandard.
- Recently, we’ve had some fun at the expense of poor Les. Some young man shows up with romantic interest in his daughter. But, we’ve all been there, either our daughters, or sons, or little sister or even younger cousin goes on that ‘dreaded’ first date. Give us your best GIF to summarize your thoughts on the date...