It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Okay, now that we know the details of Ben Roethlisberger’s new contract, what are your thoughts on the move?
2. Of the following players, which is the most likely to be cut, seen as a cap casualty?
3. With less than two weeks until free agency begins, list your Top 5 team needs in order of importance. (Ex: QB, RB, C, OT, LB)
4. The NFL schedule won’t be released until May, but let’s take a look at the 2021 opponents. The question here is who, and where, do you predict the Steelers will open the season? Remember, last season they were on Monday Night Football in New York vs. the Giants.
Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
Cincinnati Bengals (4-11-1)
Cleveland Browns (11-5)
Buffalo Bills (13-3)
Chicago Bears (8-8)
Denver Broncos (5-11)
Detroit Lions (5-11)
Green Bay Packers (13-3)
Kansas City Chiefs (14-2)
Las Vegas Raiders (8-8)
Los Angeles Chargers (7-9)
Minnesota Vikings (7-9)
Tennessee Titans (11-5)
5. The Steelers starting quarterback in Week 1 of 2022 is ___________ ?
6. With the NFL season long gone, what do you do to pass the time till next season? Do you follow the NBA, NCAA hoops, NHL or the PGA Tour? Or maybe you just do projects around the house and don’t watch sports outside of the Steelers? Let us know what you do to get from the Super Bowl to Training Camp!
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!