So with the big news of the week being that J.C. Hassenauer signed his exclusive rights contract we don’t have much left to talk about...
- Play along... At some point Mason Rudolph has to step in and play in 2021. He plays 4 games and goes 3-1. He has a passer rating of 82 and throws for over 1,100 yards, with 11 tds to 2 INTs. You are the GM for 2022 and ARII tells you to sign him. What does that contract look like?
- Which player currently on the offensive side of the ball (not named Ben Roethlisberger) do you think has to step it up next season or else we are doomed?
- Many are predicting that the Steelers will draft a QB in the mid rounds. Give us your best why they should or should not.
- BBQ season is about to come into full bloom. What BBQ favorite screams summer to you?
- All right, I deserve this one... Give me your favourite ‘Canada-ism’. Be it a meme of mounted police (looking at you Les) or some fancy pancake recipe complete with maple syrup (just for you SNW) or some overused ‘2 hockey players walk into a bar’ joke. Sorry Toronto, you gotta suffer with me!