It is absolutely gorgeous outside right now, so I am not going to spend much time with a preamble. Off to get the deck furniture out from storage and maybe enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun before the rain sets in this afternoon...
- Sadly, an era came to an end 6 years ago on this date, when Troy Polamalu retired. What is your favorite Troy memory?
- With the usual ‘underwhelming’ activity in Free Agency, what position would you fill prior to the 2021 NFL Draft? Additionally, what position do you think Kevin Colbert will fill (if he is able to get someone to agree to terms of course)?
- This week I read an article claiming that the average American put on a whopping 29 lbs during COVID! Are you average, above average, or an underachiever? Either way, what has been the recipe for disaster or (hopefully) success?
- To add another layer to the question above, let’s revisit the most important meal of the day. Saturday is a day of ‘rest’ for most of us, and that should give us some extra time for breakfast. Give us your best weekend breakfast.
- Clearly, many of us share a love of all things Steelers. But we also love to talk about food, beverage, movies and music. I can only imagine some of you and your air guitar solos. So, give us your favorite tune to bring out the air guitar and channel your inner Hendrix, Pete Townshend or Eddie Van Halen.