This week we will substitute some of my questions with some of yours. You know, the opposite of “me for him” or your gin for my coke! I’m hoping that with all this time saved at least I’ll get my washing done. I understand that some of you might call this lazy while others might know that the simple things you see are all complicated.
- Ok, call your shot. What will happen with the 24th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft?
- With the news that we are indeed getting the band back together (looking at you Mr. VinnyVidiVici and you too Mr. Rocket Scientist) why are the Steelers waiting so long to get the Outlaw back into the fold?
- Last week YourBlitzIsShowing gave this as one of his responses ... “love rock and metal, but I can’t stand the things like air guitar and other stereotypical stuff that gets associated with the fans of the music.” I can understand the sentiment but I can tell you I don’t really care what other people think of my music. In my humble opinion, good music is meant to be played loud and celebrated. Anyway, give us your best stereotype of a metal head or an 80’s hairband lover.
- Next up is SNW... clearly the man loves words. I mean check out this suggestion for a future question. And I quote “literature”. That’s it folks! That’s what got thrown out there. I know, about as useful as maple syrup on a pancake... Can you read? Do you read? Maybe we will go with, what book would you recommend to this group?
- Last but not... we have Les. You know that guy in your group that loves to not only argue about everything BUT has to be right all the time? No, I am not talking about myself (disclaimer, I am but this post is titled “Substitute”) but Les Norton dropped this suggestion on us “During the week I caught up with some buddies and as usual it descended into a “———-” contest, this time on who each of us would have in a all-time band, any genre, and era.” He later added that his rules also specified that you could only choose one band member from each band to make this super band. So, give us your Les Norton All Star Band! However, nothing in the rules as laid out by Les say you can’t use a lead singer (say Roger Daltrey) from the band ‘the Who’ and then the lead guitarist (say Pete Townshend) as a solo artist... #winning!