Knee-jerk Reactions are immediate responses to a situation without taking the time to analyze the situation. That’s something as sports fans that we typically do. Especially if you are a full blood Yinzer, or even just a part Yinzer. As is the custom, I compile my knee jerk thoughts and publish them immediately after each Steelers game. It’s my version of running my mouth first and apologizing later. So with that being said, I’m going to employ that philosophy here during the NFL Draft.
- I am now a little lost after round two. I trust that I am not seeing the full picture the coaches and front office are seeing.
- Not sure what to expect in this round.
- John Randall looks like he could still be playing.
- Good to see Anthony Munoz out there. Love that guy. Too bad he was a Bengal.
- Getting close to pick 87. What are they going to do?
- Was thinking Steelers would go OL in first or second round. They didn't do that. Maybe now?
- Steelers on the clock.
- Love that Daryl McDaniels is announcing the pick. He is even busting out a rhyme.
- They go center/guard. Kendrick Green from Illinois.
- Need addressed. Might have been a round about way of getting there but I trust Colbert to make the right decisions.
- Going to call it a night. Back tomorrow to cover rounds four through seven.
There you have it, my knee jerks. I’m going to sleep on these and see how how I feel about them in the morning, and then on to day three.
For more information on this pick, check out the breaking news podcast below: