It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers have issued numbers to all their 2021 draft picks. Some took exception to the issuing of #53 to Kendrick Green. Do you think the Steelers should have issued Maurkice Pouncey’s number again the next season, especially to the first center drafted by the Steelers since Pouncey, or should they have given it at least a season or two?
2. The Pittsburgh Steelers open up their 2021 regular season in Buffalo. It marks the seventh straight season the Steelers are opening on the road while no other team has gone more than two straight years. Has the NFL taken it too far with the Steelers or is it not a big deal if a team starts the season at home or on the road?
3. The NFL is running bye weeks from Week 6 through Week 14. The Steelers have their bye in Week 7. How do you feel about where the Steelers bye is scheduled?
4. Now that the dates and times are known, is there any one matchup on the Steelers 2021 schedule that stands out to you based on where it falls on the calendar?
5. Is there any other matchup you are looking forward to this season that doesn’t involve the Steelers? Did you even bother to look at other games around the league?
6. We love talking about food. To take it in a different direction, what is a food you love but most people would find disgusting? (Mine is soggy cereal. I specifically try to let it sit 10 minutes or so to get as soggy as possible)
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!