It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. We are in the thick of football in shorts season. With OTAs next week and Mandatory Minicamp on the horizon, how do you feel about these workouts? Do you like them? Do you put any stock into what happens?
2. Of the six AFC North games the Steelers play every season, what do you see their division record being in 2021?
3. We talked about this on the Steelers Preview podcast Thursday night. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the sky is falling and 10 being supreme confidence, how would you rate your confidence in Matt Canada as the Steelers’ offensive coordinator?
4. We ran this story today, but how do you see the depth chart shaking out at running back behind Najee Harris?
5. What is your favorite game on the Steelers’ 2021 schedule that is out of conference?
6. Recently, on my Let’s Ride podcast, I spoke about my favorite musical artist being Jimmy Buffett. I have been a Parrothead for a long time, and have seen Buffett a ton of times (8) in my life. What was the best concert you ever saw in person, and who have you seen the most?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!