Another gorgeous day here south of Detroit.
The NHL Playoffs have started. Have you been watching? If you haven’t been watching, playoff hockey really is must watch TV. The intensity of literally every game is unrivalled.
This isn’t simply a ‘Canadian thing’. In my honest opinion this is some of the best sports television that you can watch...
- With Najee Harris likely to be the Steelers’ bell cow at RB, what would you go with if I set the over under for his total percentage of Steeler running plays at 65%?
- With no news and the national media looking to generate clicks, some have decided to weigh in on rankings. Lately, we have been ‘informed’ that Ben is no longer considered to even be in the top half of QBs. Please share your thoughts and defend them.
- I am on Wikipedia (yes... I KNOW...) and it has the Steelers all-time roster with 2 centers and 1 guard (again, it is Wikipedia, however...). To make up your all time OLine do you go with a traditional 1 C and 2 Gs and thus insert David DeCastro but leave out either Dawson or Webster?
- What is your biggest take away, surprise or joy so far in the NHL playoffs? I’ll say it again... If you haven’t been watching, playoff hockey really is must watch TV. The intensity of literally every game is unrivalled.
- Up here in the great white north it is Victoria Day Weekend. Much like your Memorial Day Weekend it is seen by many as the kickoff weekend of summer. Summer means even more grilling / bbq’ing. What will be on your grill this weekend or next? Shared recipes are encouraged.