It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Week 1 of OTAs is in the books. Do you put any stock in reports from OTAs in regards to the upcoming season, or do you just skip over the “football in shorts” period of the offseason?
2. I recently saw a question as to which NFL team has the best home-field advantage. The Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the teams on the list. Although I don’t know that they should be number one, I agree they should be in the discussion. Where do you think is the most difficult road stadium for the Steelers?
3. We talked about this on The Steelers Preview podcast Thursday night. Do you feel Keith Butler is solely the Steelers defensive coordinator, or is the job more of a three-headed monster along with Teryl Austin and Mike Tomlin?
4. This was the final question posed on The Scho Bro Show podcast this past Tuesday: Other than T.J. Watt (who has won the previous two seasons), who do you think is most likely to be the Steelers team MVP in 2021?
5. Le’Veon Bell was all over Twitter on Thursday night talking engaging in a number of discussions. One statement he made about the Steelers was, “They should have paid me what I wanted.” Looking back on both how Bell has played since he left Pittsburgh, as well as how the Steelers have run the ball the past several seasons, do you wish the Steelers would have offered Bell more than the reported $45 million for 3 years, or are you glad the Steelers weren’t on the hook for that amount?
6. I recently discovered a new channel (LAFF) which plays one of my favorite TV shows (How I Met Your Mother) every day from 9 PM to midnight. Inspired by this, if you could only watch one TV show for the next three months, what would it be?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!