BTSC continues their recap of the past week’s events for our readers. But where they went wrong was asking the one narcissistic writer that would put a bizarre spin on it to do it. So let’s all take a look at a BAD week in the Burgh together.
- Mike Sullivan, the new QB Coach of the Steelers, said this week that he’s a big fan of the Penguins and their namesake head coach and would like to meet him. I’ve got an idea, why not set a date for the Tuesday after the Super Bowl on a Pittsburgh street during a parade?
- The Scho Bro Show kicked off Father’s Day Week by having a Steeler Dad on the show, Sam Highsmith. What a great interview. Dave and Rich did not comply with my wishes to see if he wanted to adopt a 49-year old podcast producer to take to games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster announced that he had hired a new agent. There’s no word yet, but there’s a possibility that the now pink-haired wide receiver has the same representation as Strawberry Shortcake.
- There was a lot of speculation of why David DeCastro wasn’t active during mandatory minicamp, despite being there. I don’t think it’s a big deal. It’s kind of when a friend asks me to help them move and I volunteer to take pictures.
- The Steelers hosted yet another free agent, Trai Turner, without tendering a contract. It reminds me of the days when my blind dates never asked me for another date.
This was the significant week that was for the Steelers, mixed-in with my black-and-gold loving life. I’m sure next week will be full of Steelers happenings as well, so we’ll have to do this again. Have a great week, but better yet have a BAD one.
The interview with Sam Highsmith can be heard below.