Saturday morning here and already it is a beautiful day outside. Perfect for a quick mow of the lawn, pulling some weeds, and a bike ride. Naturally, I will have the grill going for dinner...
For those that care, no, the smile from my face has not gone as I see Twitter light up with Austin Mathews sightings on the golf course...
An aside here, did anyone else have issues with Coral last night on the Friday Six Pack? While using my iPhone, I wasn’t able to get the return button to function properly. It was acting as the ‘home’ button does on a regular computer. I did not email their help desk but maybe it is something we should let them know about.
- While we are all expecting at least one more Free Agent signing, our roster for the most part is set. Who specifically are you looking for to step up their game?
- Opinions vary on the young, immature Mr. Dwayne Haskins. According to Ben Roethlisberger he has the physical tools to “throw a ball through a car wash and it not get wet” If you were Mike Tomlin, what would your action plan look like to help Haskins make the next step in his progression as a real NFL QB?
- Why is it that a guy like B.J. Finney can have a solid career in Pittsburgh, sign his first ‘real money’ contract, only to lose his starting job, get traded and then cut all in the season as signing that big money contract? Yes, I know that he came to camp out of shape, and that played a huge role in things but some other factors had to come into play. Give us your version of the what and the why.
- Kickers, much like NHL goalies, are seen almost universally as odd balls. Why? What is it about essentially every kicker, punter and goalie, that makes them so different? And Why???
- With beach and pool season upon us, what are your ‘rules’ for a day by the water?
Here we go Steelers!