It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. With Training Camp starting next week, I felt it would be appropriate to talk about some potential camp battles upcoming.
Who wins the center camp battle and starts Week 1? B.J. Finney, Kendrick Green or J.C. Hassenauer?
2. Who will be the starter opposite Joe Haden at CB?
James Pierre, Cam Sutton or Justin Layne?
3. Who will fill Mike Hilton’s old position in the slot?
James Pierre, Shakur Brown, Antoine Brooks Jr., Marcus Allen, or someone else?
4. I talked about this on my Let’s Ride podcast Friday. T.J. Watt is a monster, but the one stat he has seen decrease are forced fumbles. After 8 in 2019, he had only 2 in 2020. What would you rather have, a sack or a forced fumble? And for this argument, a strip sack is not in the equation. Either a sack, or getting the ball on the turf.
5. Ben Roethlisberger is 39 years old and preparing for his 18th season in the NFL. Every season his weight is a constant narrative...should it be? Does Roethlisberger’s overall conditioning matter to you? Let us know why...
6. Since we are in the midst of summer, how do you prefer to spend your summer? Go to the beach? A lake? Head to the mountains for a cooler climates? Just stay around the house? Let us know how you like to spend your summer...
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!