I would like to start off by thanking Toronto for pinch hitting the last 2 weeks. I must say he did a fantastic job but he did feed y’all some fake news. I was not on vacation per se. I was attending the first ever “How men can also be Pretty in Pink” symposium and will be reporting my findings on my new blog “Yippie Ki Yay - How to live like an 80’s hair band aficionado in the 2020’s”.
But, enough about me and on to the Steelers questions!
- With all the fresh meat (changes) on the offensive line the national media has speculated that we will suck in pass pro. Is there some truth to the national media opinion or is this just those clowns ragging on us again?
- What position group are you most confident will beat it’s opponent week in and week out?
- Big Ben... oh, Ben... Benny, Benny, Benny. I don’t have a question about him but he does fit with the title. Now, Mr and Mrs Haskins are what I want to talk about. Does the ‘fight’ mean that the wheels are about to fall off the wagon, or does it have you ‘concerned’, or is this just another young married couple ‘fight’?
- As you sure know by now, Pouncey is gone and retired. Which player from any sport is your most memorable retiree? How badly did he (or she) break your heart or crush your teams dreams?
- A quick google search shows that Arnold Schwarzenegger has been in 379 movies. Which specific movie is his best role?