It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers will take the field in the Hall of Fame Game in less than two weeks! Are you someone who gets excited about the preseason because you want to see the new players in action for the first time, or are you someone who doesn’t really care until the “real” starting lineups are on the field?
2. Speaking of starting lineups, Coach Tomlin said in his press conference on Thursday that Kendrick Green (center) and Antoine Brooks Jr. (slot cornerback) will both be starting in the Hall of Fame Game. Although it was quite comical that he said these things, do you take any stock in those players being the choices as starting off, or is it just getting the young guys reps?
3. Melvin Ingram is now a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers! What was your knee-jerk reaction to the signing this week?
4. Last Thursday the highlighting of unread comments returned to “The comment system which shall not be named” used here at BTSC. Did you find this useful both for the six-pack and other articles at BTSC?
5. Vince Williams decided to call it a career on Wednesday and retired from the NFL. Although many expected Bush and Spillane to be the main two players at inside linebacker, it appears to be even more so now. Playing on the field together on defense for single-digit snaps in 2020, what do you expect the duo of Bush and Spillane to be in 2021?
6. Taking football out of the equation (at any level), what is your favorite (or next favorite assuming football is #1) sport to watch either in person or on TV? Feel free to be as general or specific as you like.
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!