It’s going to rain here all day. Why can’t the places that need the rain get it. I mean, it’s the weekend right? It kind of sucks cutting the lawn, sitting by the pool or even grilling up some burgers IN THE RAIN!
- This past week, Vince Williams called it a career. Give us your best VinnyVidiVici moment or tell us what you thought he meant to the team or how much we will miss his efforts on Sundays.
- This past week we also learned that Melvin Ingram signed with the team. What does his stat line realistically look like if the TEAM is to call it a successful move? Why?
- Now that the boys are in training camp and the fun is about the begin, who would you say are the 3 most polarizing players to the fan base? Give us your reasons why as well.
- What do you say to that fan of that team that hasn’t won ANYTHING of substance but wins the offseason?
- Late yesterday rumors came out of Aaron Rogers threatening to retire. What do you make of the rumor? Is he really thinking of retirement? Is this a negotiating ploy? Something else entirely?