It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Who do you think will have more sacks for the Steelers in 2021: Cam Heyward or Stephon Tuitt? Why?
2. Who do you think will play more snaps for the Steelers on offense in 2021: Kendrick Green or B.J. Finney? Why?
3. Let’s keep this going! Who do you think will have more touchdowns for the Steelers in 2021: Eric Ebron or Pat Freiermuth? Why?
4. The Steelers have not announced whether or not they will wear a throwback jersey or color rush jersey for a home game in 2021. Assuming they will, which game would you like to see each uniform used this season?
5. There seems to be a continued narrative of Ben Roethlisberger having a terrible 2021. Most recently, it was suggested Roethlisberger will be benched for ineffective play before the conclusion of the season. Are you tired of the disrespect, do you think it’s better that Roethlisberger‘s ability is being downplayed, or do you think they are right?
6. I am just finishing up a week at the beach with my entire family. There are 23 of us in all. When it comes to vacation, what do you enjoy more, a large group of people all spending time together, or a small group where you can have more quiet time and relax? (Yes, I wrote these questions while sitting on the beach.)
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s new morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!