It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers now have two preseason games under their belts! Even though it’s just two preseason games, who gets your game ball for the Eagles game? You can give one overall or one each for offense, defense, and special teams.
2. Of all the players who played vs. the Eagles Thursday night, who disappointed you the most? And why?
3. What do you think about the acquisition of Joe Schobert? Also, who gets cut to make room for him?
4. After two preseason games, how do you think Tomlin will handle the quarterback carousel vs. the Detroit Lions next week?
5. At the halfway part of the preseason, do you feel better, or worse, about the Steelers in 2021?
6. Looking at the roster, IF you were to buy a new jersey this year, who would it be?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!