It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Steelers vs. Raiders. Such a storied rivalry. What is your favorite/worst memory of the rivalry?
2. Which member of the offense do you feel needs to step up, or improve, their game from Week 1 to Week 2 for the Steelers to beat the Raiders?
3. Likewise, which member of the defense do you feel needs to step up, or improve, their game from Week 1 to Week 2 for the Steelers to beat the Raiders?
4. After the Week 1 win, what concern that you had this offseason/preseason has been silenced...at least for a week?
5. What is your prediction for the final score between the Steelers and Raiders this Sunday?
6. It’s the home opener for the Steelers, whether you are tailgating at Heinz Field or at home, what is your go-to dish to make for the party?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!