Ok, raise your hand if you honestly thought we would be talking about being 1 and oh tonight! All of you that are sitting here with raised hands are full of ‘it’.
Regardless, of the how’s we are indeed undefeated. This is why we say ‘on any given Sunday’ or better yet to steal from Greg Lake and co, otherwise known as Emerson, Lake and Palmer, ‘Ya gotta see the show’!
If you missed the game solely because you thought it was a guaranteed “L” your penance shall be to declare this as a bonus thought and suffer the pain of our finest here teasing you as if you were a browns fan!
- T.J. was T.J. and Cam was Cam. They were who we thought they were, even without Tuitt. The 84 Bears hold the all time sack record with 72. Can this group come close, or better yet, eclipse that mark?
- Play Coach Canada tonight and give us your game plan on stopping the Raiders formidable pass rush. How successful do you think your plan will be?
- Given the Steelers’ horrible record when they go out west to play the Raiders, how much of an advantage do you think being at home is?
- How many games before young Najee pops off for a 100 + yard game? Will it be the result of many 4-6 yard runs, or will it be the result of him popping a big one of 40+?
- This week Rolling Stone Magazine came out with a their list of the 500 greatest songs of all time. ‘Respect’ as sung by Aretha Franklin was deemed to be No. 1. Is it even possible to really have a No. 1 song? Is it really ‘Respect’? Shouldn’t they have at least narrowed it down to genre? Share your thoughts.