It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. After two games into his NFL career, some are trying to group Najee Harris into the category of ‘egregious’ running back based on his draft position. How long do you think it should be to accurately assess if Harris was worth a first-round draft pick?
2. T.J. Watt is questionable for Sunday’s game against the Bengals. What should the Steelers do to help the OLB situation this Sunday (keeping in mind Alex Highsmith has been ruled out)? Promote Taco Charlton? Roll with three, if Watt plays?
3. Diontae Johnson was injured on the final play of the game Sunday when the clock stopping caused a ten second runoff. Some are complaining that the Steelers ran a play which caused the injury, but if the injury had not happened it would be interesting to see if they felt the same way. So the question is this: Is it acceptable to end the game in “victory formation” to take a knee when you are the team falling in defeat?
4. In the spirit of Jeff’s question from last week: After the Week 2 loss, what concern that you had this offseason/preseason which you though may have been fixed in Week 1 came back to the forefront and is now makes you nervous going into Week 3?
5. What is your prediction for the final score between the Steelers and Bengals this Sunday?
6. Today is Mean Joe Greene’s 75th birthday. You’re in charge of the birthday bash, just you, Mean Joe, and and as many as three of his former teammates. Who else is there and what at are you doing? Kudos for creativity.
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!