Those crazy canucks up north were unavailable for the Steelers Saturday Night Open Thread, so, as Mike Tomlin says, it’s the next man up.
With that said, here are five questions about the black and gold as they prepare for their first AFC North game against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 3.
Here. We. Go.
1. T.J. Watt is out for the game Sunday. With the only pass rushers who are healthy and know the system being Jamir Jones and Melvin Ingram, how would you draw up a defense to slow down the Bengals’ offense, if you were Keith Butler?
2. With Ben Roethlisberger having a pectoral injury to his non-throwing shoulder, would you consider dressing all there quarterbacks on the 53-man roster, or continue to roll with just Roethlisberger and Mason Rudolph?
3. The Bengals have new uniforms this season, if you consider the minor changes “new”. Of the AFC North teams, who has the WORST uniforms, and why?
4. There has been a lot of talk about “Renegade” losing its luster at Heinz Field the past few seasons. We know it isn’t going anywhere, but if you were to pick another song to be played to get the Steelers fired up, what would it be?
5. If you were to buy a new Steelers jersey, thinking about the player sticking around for a few years so you aren’t left with a vacated jersey, who would you purchase? Also, try to think of a player whose jersey you DON’T have...
Okay folks, be sure to stay tuned to BTSC for all the coverage surrounding the Steelers tomorrow leading up to the Bengals game.