It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers finished 3-1 this preseason. Heading into Week 1, considering all that has transpired, how confident are you in this Steelers team?
2. Which position concerns you more? The offensive line, or the cornerback situation?
3. Looking at the 2021 regular season schedule, what do you feel is the Steelers’ ceiling, best possible record, this year?
4. Who do you think will have the bigger impact on the offense in 2021? Chase Claypool or Diontae Johnson?
5. Put on your prognosticator hat and predict when T.J. Watt will get his new contract. Or maybe he doesn’t even get one at all? Tell us your thoughts...
6. It is a holiday weekend in the United States (Labor Day), which means most have Monday off work/school. With this being the last weekend until February without NFL football, what do you plan on doing? Any big plans? Watching college football?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!