So Steelers fans, a week with no football, but have no fear! On the eve of the Steelers 2021 season, join the two blokes from down undah for a yarn about the team of the Yinzers. As always, Matty Peverell and Mark Davison, will bring a global perspective to the Steelers 2021 season preparations, and what to expect as team open their campaign for a seventh Lombardi.
This is what will be discussed on the latest episode of Touchdown Under, the Australian sensation from the BTSC family of podcasts that’s now moved over to its live YouTube home.
Check out the rundown of this week’s special 3-part show:
- The boys remember and reminisce about Tunch Ikin
- Thoughts about the trade for Ahkello Witherspoon
- A lookback and review of the Steelers preseason
- An early preview of next week’s game against the Bills
- Memories and highlights of the first year of Steelers Touchdown Under
- ‘Slingin the Slang’
- Audience Q&A
- Plus MUCH MUCH MORE!
If you missed the live show, be sure to check out the YouTube clip here, and be sure to subscribe to our channel by clicking HERE:
Be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:
Apple Users: CLICK HERE
Spotify: CLICK HERE
Google Play: CLICK HERE
If you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.