It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers Week 5 game was rough. Many fans couldn’t sit through the whole thing, either by choice or from CBS switching the game. How much of the game did you take in live? What were the reasons for missing (if you did)?
2. The Steelers have SIX players ruled out for Sunday’s game, four of which are from the defensive secondary. Since they are only able to elevate two players from the practice squad, the Steelers will probably have to add a player to the 53-man roster. Assuming nobody goes on IR, what player is the most likely to be released by the Steelers to make room on the roster?
3. Now you can voice your own desires... Which player on the 53-man roster would you want to be released to make an addition for Sunday?
4. Kenny Pickett still hasn’t thrown his first NFL touchdown. Who do you think is going to catch it?
5. The Steelers defense is really up against it with all the injuries. When the defense huddles up before the game on Sunday, what would you say to them if you were defensive captain Cam Heyward in order to get them fired up despite the uphill battle they face?
6. Time for a little fun. Let’s play a rousing game of “wrong answers only.” Same question as #5 (Cam giving a pre-game speech to the defense), what would you say? The best wrong answer wins. (For those who aren’t sure how to play, I’ll give one: “Endless shrimp is back at Red Lobster through November 6th!”)
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!