I really need to unload my truck and trailer, but it’s raining, and I really don’t feel like it. So when the help me out this evening bat signal went out for the open thread, I stepped up. I’m going to have to eventually get out there since I have a soccer game at 9am tomorrow, and need some space for my kit.
I also better call my mom since it’s her birthday today.
1. Everything is pointing to a Pittsburgh Steelers massacre tomorrow, are you finding other things to do, or hanging in there no matter what?
2. Based on your preseason predictions, how do you feel about the state of the OL? Who’s your bright spot?
3. I heard one of our community was helping out at a haunted house today, anyone doing something similar this weekend? Pumpkins, party, etc.
4. Any seasonal goodies being prepared to enjoy tomorrow while watching football?
5. What’s your favorite humorous “scary” movie?
With that done, I’m going to walk Henry and get my truck unpacked, before coming back in to watch a bit more college ball. Oh yeah, and call my mom.