It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers have nine games remaining on their schedule following the bye week. So, let’s take a look at the remaining games. The question is, how do you see them finishing these nine games?
Week 10: vs. Saints
Week 11: vs. Bengals
Week 12: at Colts
Week 13: at Falcons
Week 14: vs. Ravens
Week 15: at Panthers
Week 16: vs. Raiders
Week 17: at Ravens
Week 18: vs Browns
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being supremely confident and 1 being not confident at all), what is your confidence level in Kenny Pickett thus far?
3. With Omar Khan shipping Chase Claypool to the Chicago Bears, we’ve started to see Khan in action since being hired as the General Manager (GM). At this point, he hasn’t had an offseason or an NFL Draft, but how do you like what you’ve seen from Khan to date?
4. We talked about this on the Steelers Preview podcast Thursday night, but who was your first favorite Steelers player? Mine was Barry Foster...
5. If you were named the new head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, and you are looking at the current coaching staff, which coaches would you keep?
6. Halloween is now in the rear view mirror. In my family this means it is now officially Christmas season. There is a brief break on the Christmas season on Thanksgiving before returning to the festivities. Many take umbrage with this approach, and I don’t know why because it doesn’t impact them at all, but when do you start decking the halls and preparing for Christmas (which is by far my favorite holiday of the year)?
BONUS: As I said I’ll always do during these Six Pack articles when it’s my turn to do them...feel free to give your opinions on how we can make BTSC the best yet (both on the editorial and podcast side).
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!