It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The NFL Scouting Combine is here, and you can hop over to see the discussion in that open thread, but I am curious how much stock you put into the event? Can it move prospects up, or down, a round? Or is it all pomp and circumstance?
2. Speaking of the Combine, how do you handle the event? Do you watch, or do you just check highlights?
3. You can see a theme starting here...in case you live under a rock, it was made public Kenny Pickett has small hands. How small? Try 8.5 inches! Does a quarterback’s hand size matter to you? Even if they have hands on the smaller side?
4. Can someone please try their best to explain to me why Mason Rudolph receives so much hate from the fan base? If you don’t think he receives hate, just head over to Steelers Twitter and search his name...
5. Two-part question:
What is your favorite event to watch/see at the Combine?
What even do you think you would do best in?
6. Let’s have some fun. Go get a tape measure and measure your hand. At the combine the measurement goes from thumb to pinky, not wrist to tip of middle finger. What is your hand size? Could you be an NFL quarterback? I measure a whopping 8 3⁄4 ... guess I won’t be slinging the rock in the league anytime soon...
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out Jeff’s morning show Let’s Ride, Bryan and Tony’s Steelers Retro Show or Dave’s Steelers Stat Geek, or even the new evening shows, give them a try by listening below!