Another picture perfect day in my beautiful hometown that is just a little south of Detroit. In fact it is so beautiful that my northern neighbors will be celebrating this weekend. So nice of them to join in on the party we are throwing in honor of Canada’s birthday.
On Monday, the celebrations started with the annual Windsor Detroit Fireworks. I can honestly say that if you enjoy fireworks this would be worth the trip. The video gives you a feel but experiencing them in person, especially up close to literally feel the sound waves bounce off nearby buildings is worth the nuisance of the crowds.
This weekend every good Canadian will be at home bbq’ing something delicious. I am off to the store in a few minutes for a pork butt for tomorrow.
If you are reading this from your parents couch, your deck or even from work remember how lucky you are to live where you live and not in places that are literally the middle of a war zone for example... We are incredibly fortunate.
Enjoy your freedom folks.
- Which is more likely to occur this season: TJ beats his own sack record? Someone other than Mitch starts at least 2 games? We lead the league in team sacks? Najee rushes for over 1,300 yards? And, please support your answer
- We all know that the browns are well the browns... that being said, what specifically do you think they will do with Baker?
- With the Stanley Cup finally awarded will you be watching the draft live, follow on line, get some details by the weekend or don’t care at all?
- This ‘hack’ for teaching your youngster how to hit a ball blew up again on the internet... https://www.ksl.com/article/50432768/have-you-seen-this-a-great-dad-hack-for-kids-batting-practice. What is your most impressive or funniest life hack that involves kids
- Without going down the obvious rabbit hole... give us your thoughts on what the greatest movie sequel(s) are. NOTE: Anyone that even thinks to mention any of the Star Wars movies will be banned for life.
Here we go Steelers!