It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. The Steelers added three players to their 53-man roster who were not with them during the preseason. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 1 being you hated it and 10 being you loved it), how do you rank the additions of these three players:
- Malik Reed
- Jesse Davis
- Jamir Jones
2. Now that the Steelers are down to 53 players, what was your biggest roster surprise (either in a release or someone they kept)?
3. What was your favorite moment from any of the Steelers three preseason games in 2022?
4. Play the role of “over-optimistic” fan and name one thing that is exciting about the Steelers in 2022 and why they will be successful?
5. To give both sides equal standing, now play the role of “over-pessimistic” fan and name one thing that is terrible about the Steelers in 2022 and why they will struggle?
6. I had a pretty eventful week. Not only was my first novel released this week (not Steelers related), it was my 4-year anniversary with BTSC. If someone would have told me 15 years ago this is where I would be I would have thought they were crazy. My life took a pretty big pivot from being a high school physics teacher/football and track coach to get where I am today. Knowing we are all in different seasons in out respective lives, what’s the biggest “pivot” you have experienced? Where did you start vs. where you finished (or are currently)?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!