It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Let’s talk Steelers offense. Issues abound, but if you were to pinpoint one area where the offense can see improvement, where would it be?
2. The Steelers’ offense has struggled to put points on the board. Do you feel switching Trubisky for Pickett would actually make a difference? Explain your answer...
3. Let’s now turn the attention to the defense. The run defense has slowly turned into the 2021 version. I find it hard to believe this is all because of T.J. Watt’s injury. How do the Steelers shore up their run defense before Watt returns?
4. Who has been the most disappointing player for you on the defensive side of the ball throughout the first three weeks of the regular season?
5. Likewise, who has been the biggest disappointment on the offensive side of the football so far this season?
6. The Steelers are 1-2 heading into their “mini bye”. This also means the fan base has the weekend off from frustrating Steelers football. What will you be doing this weekend? Still watching football? Getting away from the game? I’ll be hitting the golf course at least once...would love to know how you all spend your time when the Steelers aren’t playing.
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!