Yup, there might not be any of that white sh!t on the ground but we all know that the jolly fat guy is getting his sled ready.
So earlier today, Mrs Canuck and I got the Christmas decorations out and after a ridiculous amount of work, the house is decorated. We have far too much crap…
Even the NFL wants Steelers fan in the Christmas mood, what with us playing a symbol of Christmas, and the whole gift that is the Arizona Cardinals too
- Gotta start with super Joe starting for Cleveland this weekend. I mean good for him, dude has made well over $100 million in his football career. Am I the only one that thinks this way?
- I have promoted you to OC for the weekend. Knowing that the Cardinals struggle against the run do you pound the rock for 60 minutes and worry about winning today? Or do you run to set up the passing game knowing that if the Steelers are going to make it into the playoffs they have you get the passing game going?
- Tell us about your Steelers-Cardinals Super Bowl experience. Were you there?!!? Did you watch at a bar, your friends house, alone or..? How nervous where you in the final minutes etc
- While we were decorating, Mrs. Canuck wanted some Christmas cheer in the air. I opted for … a) the greatest Christmas movie ever? b) some random Christmas movie? or c) Christmas music?
- Next weekend, we are going to our local ‘festival of lights’. Is this something you do? Or are you like my son, and think it’s “ a stupid waste of tax payers money”? Or are you neutral of this issue?