It’s 16 days until the big game, er ah, big day.
Those of you that have been chatting with me over the years know I just can’t be miserable about the real things in life, so I certainly won’t be crying about my favourite team.
It’s a game, it’s supposed to be fun. Well, at least I think that is what SNOT is for!
- Minkah was rather insightful with his comments about the lack of preparation by some. Accountably is arguably the most important trait in a team. True or false?
- Yet again, I am promoting you to GM for the day. You’ve also been given the direction to get a bonafide franchise QB in the locker room by June 1. Do you a) ride with Kenny? b) call up the Bears make them an offer for Fields, or c) throw caution to wind and make an all in offer to get the #1 pick? Details or your position or offer please.
- Ugly Christmas / Kwanzaa / Hanukkah / Festivus sweater… yes or no? Why or why not?
- Last night shots were fired at us HR people… I will be conducting interviews and suspensions will likely follow. However, in the meantime share your ‘best/worst’ HR story.
- What sweet is a must this time of year?