It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. As a fan of another team, were you satisfied with the Super Bowl in terms of it being the league’s premier game of the season? Was it entertaining and a product worth watching?
2. Outside of a Super Bowl, if you had to pick one Steelers game from any season to watch right now, which one would you pick?
3. Who do YOU think is the greatest Steelers wide receiver of all time? Why?
4. The Steelers have 8 road games in 2023, but only 3 of them are against teams who had a winning record in 2022 (Ravens, Bengals, and Seahawks). Where would you like to see these matchups during the season: towards the beginning of the schedule, in the middle of the season, at the back end of the schedule, or spread out throughout the season?
5. Along similar lines as the previous question, where do you like the Steelers bye week to fall? Last year it was in Week 9 where the Steelers had an 8-9 split of their season. What do you think is the ideal split?
6. What are your thoughts on having “breakfast for dinner”? If you are in favor of it, what do you think is the best breakfast food to have at dinner time? If it’s not your thing, what don’t you like about it?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!