It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Dave, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Which player on the Steelers roster who might not be getting a lot of buzz right now do you expect to have a big year?
2. I didn’t make you pick one side of the ball or the other in the first question, so who would be your answer from the opposite side of the ball? (If you went offense in the first question, go defense here.)
3. The Steelers are fairly deep at several position groups at this time. If the Steelers were to trade away a player before the start of the season, what position group do you think it would be from?
4. What do you believe is shaping up to be the most intriguing training camp battle?
5. After all the great reports of Cory Trice coming out of OTAs, do you think he’ll see the field in Week 1 on defense? If so, how much do you think he plays?
6. The reason this article is a little late is because I’m finishing it while on the golf course. When it comes to golf, are you the type of person who knows your handicap, someone who plays to just whack a ball around, or your version of golf only involves a windmill?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!