It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems as if Jeff and Dave come to a consensus in cutting to the chase...
This week, I, Jeff, will be tasked with the questions up for discussion.
The rules are still the same...
Quick rundown of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of the questions could be about anything.
- Be respectful.
- Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: Since the title feature has gone away, please feel free to leave your usual title as the first line of your response and even bold it if you can for the ease of others.
So here we go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here goes:
1. Omar Khan has shown a willingness to constantly add to the roster. If you were to bet, what is the OVER/UNDER on roster moves made BEFORE training camp?
Be sure to explain your answer...
2. The Steelers had an even split with the AFC North in 2022 (3-3). How do you see them finishing in the division in 2023?
3. Prediction time: The Steelers get the opening kickoff vs. the San Francisco 49ers in Week 1. What is the first play run from scrimmage?
4. Looking at the season outlook, how many sacks do the following players have, assuming they all stay healthy:
- T.J. Watt
- Cam Heyward
- Alex Highsmith
- Markus Golden
5. What is the most overrated stat in the NFL? Let’s break it down offense and defense.
6. Okay, let’s make this simple. What was the last Steelers game you saw (home or away), what was the result and most memorable part of the game?
Stay safe out there!
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said...
HERE WE GO STEELERS!
We added some new shows and a new platform to our podcasts...if you haven’t checked out our full lineup of morning, noon, and evening shows, give them a try by listening below!