As the Pittsburgh Steelers are preparing for the Cleveland Browns in Week 10, fans need to prepare themselves as well. There is no better way to do that than by listening to the latest episode of the BTSC podcast "The Standard is the Standard". Take a listen to Lance Williams and me talk about everything under the sun, in regards to the Steelers.
Take a look at the run-down of the latest show:
- Recap the Raiders game
- Issue with player celebrations, even if the play is still going on?
- Dri Archer gets released, Jacoby Jones in
- Ben Roethlisberger's status
- Keys to victory against the Browns
- How the Steelers style of play is a direct reflection of their head coach Mike Tomlin
- and much more!
Be sure to take a listen in the player above, but also check out our complete archive on our BlogTalkRadio page as well as on iTunes. Simply search "The Standard is the Standard" in your iTunes search engine to locate the show.
Other BTSC Podcasts to check out:
"SteelCast" - Hosted by Christopher Carter and Dani Bostick
"Steelers Final Score" - BTSC's post-game call-in show