The BTSC flagship podcast 'The Standard is the Standard' returned to the airwaves Monday night, and myself and co-host Lance Williams talked about everything and anything under the sun related to the Pittsburgh Steelers. If you are like us and can't stand suffering through national sports talk radio as they talk about every team other than Pittsburgh, this is the show for you.
As we talk about nothing but the Steelers for an hour, take a look at the rundown on the show:
- Organized Team Activities (OTAs): Worth the news or not?
- Steelers Fact or Fiction
- Jarvis Jones leads the team in sacks in 2015?
- Cortez Allen has a breakout season in 2015
- Shamarko Thomas beats out Will Allen for the strong safety starting position
- Can Martavis Bryant bring down 1,000 yards in 2015?
- DeAngelo Williams gains 600 yards next year? How about 750 yards?
- Landry Jones gets unseeded by Tajh Boyd for the Steelers' No. 3 QB
Other than that, listen as we have a good time for an hour and have a Twitter follower and listener with the handle Candy Randy on to explain his handle as Lance simply can't get over such a unique title.
As always, you can hear the podcast here on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and even on iTunes by searching 'The Standard is the Standard' to get access to our entire network of shows including this one and 'What's Hot' hosted by Bryan DeArdo and Chris Carter.