What a way to start your week than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
Fact or Fiction:
1. The Steelers can't win with Landry Jones at the helm.
2. Ben Roethlisberger will be back for the Nov 6 Ravens game.
3. The draft is not enough, the Steelers need to address OLB in free agency.
4. Poor team conditioning is not the reason for the rash of Steeler injuries.
5. Rushing Le'Veon Bell only ten times a game is inexcusable.
6. Mike Mitchell is becoming a marked man with officIals.
Bonus Fact that has nothing to do with the Steelers, but is still fun to debate:
Musically, Pittsburgh's Christina Aguilera out-divas Boston's Donna Summer.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results