Join Matt, Fred and Sabo for another BTSC round of sound directed around not just the Pittsburgh Steelers, but the entire National Football League.
Take a look at the run down for the show:
- Rob Gronkowski has a punctured lung and will miss this week
- Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly sustained a concussion and is in concussion protocol
- Ray Lewis questions Joe Flacco's passion
- Jared Goff to make his NFL debut
- Jarvis Jones demoted
- Hines Ward and Alan Faneca among 26 Hall of Fame semi finalists
If you missed the live show, you can still hear the episode via podcast in a variety of ways. You can hear it on BlogTalkRadio, BTSC, on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard", and on a variety of podcast apps for Android users.
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.