Fan violence is becoming more and more prevalent in sports and now it has occurred in an allegedly deadly manner at Heinz Field.
This topic and more on the latest podcast!
There is no better way to step outside reality than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
1. It is dangerous to see a football game at Heinz Field.
2. James Harrison may have the team sack lead, but Jason Gildon is still the supreme sack master in Pittsburgh history.
3. The Steelers need to be combing the streets for another wideout.
4. This is Lawrence Timmons' defense now.
5. The hot seat hasn't cooled down for any of the coaches.
6. Le'Veon Bell needs to put the "Juice" on the shelf in season.
The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh belongs in the discussion of great hoops movies along with Hoosiers.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.