What a way to step outside reality than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
1. 2016 has become a lost season.
2. At the midpoint of the season, the Artie Burns first-round selection is a success.
3. The Steelers have given up on Markus Wheaton.
4. Ladarius Green suits up and plays this week against Dallas.
5. The Chris Boswell whiff-kick was not a bad call.
6. The Special Teams are a disaster and Danny Smith should be fired.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.