What better way is there to start off the new NFL week than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
1) The Steelers didn't beat the Bengals, the Bengals beat the Bengals.
2) Mike Mitchell is right. He's not a dirty player.
3) Going for two against Cincinnati was a poor decision.
4) The Steelers can't beat the Ravens without Ladarius Green.
5) The Steelers still make the playoffs even with a loss to Baltimore.
6) Baltimore will suffer "Seasons Beatings" on Christmas Day.
*Baltimore's Inner Harbor is more of an aesthetically pleasing location than Pittsburgh's Station Square.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.