Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
Fact or Fiction:
- Despite inferior stats, Ben Roethlisberger had a pretty good game on Sunday.
- When handing out defensive game balls for the Cincy game, neither team should bypass giving one to Mother Nature.
- Lack of sacks will prove to be a major problem for the defense.
- Senquez Golson and Ladarius Green need to hurry back to the active roster ASSP.
- DeAngelo Williams is the best free agent acquisition in team history.
- Besides Ryan Shazier, Robert Golden is performing the best of anybody on Keith Butler's defense.
Plus, our new feature...
"A statement that has nothing to do with the Steelers, but it's still fun to debate anyways" tackles new TV reboots of MacGyver and Lethal Weapon.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results.