What a way to start your week than with an hour of sound talking about nothing but Pittsburgh Steelers. Why listen to boring jargon about other NFL teams, when all you want to hear is talk about the black and gold?! Take a listen to the latest "Fact or Fiction" podcast where 6 burning topics are debated throughout the show. Check out a rundown of the topics to be debated on the show.
Fact or Fiction:
- Players have much bigger things to worry about, letting fans down in Fantasy Football is not one of them
- Ben Roethlisberger's performance against Philadelphia was among his worst ever in his 13-year career
-Le'Veon Bell rushes for over 100 yards and a score in his first game back
- Barring injury to Le'Veon Bell, Deangelo Williams becomes a forgotten man.
- Let the defensive backs fight their own battles, the linebackers need to dedicate more time to the pass rush
- The Ravens at 3-0 are the best team in the AFC North
-Despite being early, Sunday is already a crucial game in the 2016 season.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can hear the show in podcast form in a multitude of ways. Here in the player on BTSC, our BlogTalkRadio page and on iTunes by searching "The Standard is the Standard".
The show is sponsored by Frank Walker Law, the top criminal defense firm to call in western Pennsylvania and West Virginia and home to one of the nation's top 100 ranked trial attorneys in Frank Walker. For his PA office, call 412-212-3878 or to reach his WV office call 304-712-2089. You should also checkout his website frankwalkerlaw.com to see how he can help you in your time of need. Frank Walker Law: Real Talk, Real Experience, Real Results